THINGS TO CHECK OUT

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 11: The Mall Of Asia



I finally made it to the great Mall of Asia. This mall is by far the biggest mall I've ever been to. The crazy thing is I've said this about every mall I've been to out here. Every mall that I've checked out has been bigger than the last. This mall was crazy. The mall of Asia actually had a full ice-skating rink in it. I was like; "An ice-skating rink... Really?" There was every store you can think in the Mall of Asia. It was nearly impossilbe to see the whole mall because it was like a mini city. I wouldn't have been surprised if the mall had it's own zip code. The food court made it impossible to decide where to eat. I did one lap around the food court; then another, and another; next thing I know I looked like I was walking a marathon. I finally stopped at a place called "Lechon Cebu." I stopped here because they had an actual roasted pig on display and I just couldn't pass it up. I had a portion of the lechon and some more poncit (I just can't get enough poncit). After the Mall of Asia I went to this place called the Metro Walk. This place reminded me of the St. Lukes Bazaar. There was restaurants all along the perimeter and on the north side of the court yard and a big stage with live music. The band was playing great music. They played everything from slow jams to salsa music. I was very impressed by the band. The only thing that was different from the Bazaar was there was no one dancing while the band was playing. But other than that the food was great; the music was great and the atmosphere was something I've never seen before. 

A FULL SIZE RINK IN THE MALL

JUST COULDN'T PASS IT UP


No comments:

Post a Comment